Welwyn Garden City, England

My Wife is an avid TK Max fan, as are many of our friends.We where on a two trip to Scotland and spotted a new TK Max store in Dundee.

I brought my Wife a blouse to go with an existing outfit, plus we brought numerous other items. On our return home she tryed it on and it donot go with the outfit. We promptly returned this to out local store only to be told of the new 14 Day returns policy (last time I noticed it was 28 Days).

So if on Holiday don't buy anything from TK Max, infact why bother buying anything at all from them just incase they reduce it even further?

Had an Experience with TK Maxx?

Comments

Killington, Vermont, United States #34874

I agree, strict return policies which do not take into account circumstances like this are just bad business. I would not shop their store anymore either. Companies who deserve your business work to earn it, not slap you in the face for giving them business.

Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store Walmart "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Lowes - Lowe’s installed the fence incorrectly which voided warranty Lowes "Lowe's installed my Fiberon WoodShades fence with a 20 year warranty.5 years later (2016) the fence composite covering is cracking and peeling..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more